Poster Session Guidelines
A Poster Session is a graphic presentation of an author´s research. Authors illustrate their findings by displaying graphs, photos, diagrams and a small amount of text on the poster boards. Authors will hold discussions with attendees who are circulating among the poster boards.
• Posters should be maximally 841mm tall by 594 mm wide (A1 size).
• Thumbtacks will be available on-site for mounting the displays.
• Poster sessions consist of numbered boards (session numbers will be indicated at the beginning of each row of boards).
• Board number can be found on our website.
• The author must remain by his/her poster board for the duration of the session.
• Posters may be set up at the beginning of the conference poster season according to the schedule